I realized I was starting to get a little behind when I looked at my camera and realized I hadn't posted since Braxton's birthday. In the past two and a half week we have been studying, working, and trying to keep healthy. Braxton and I both came down with the horrible cough and cold bug that was going around. I had it for a full week and brax had it for about 5 days but he had fevers for 4 of those days. NOT FUN! Luckily Brandon hasn't caught it, don't know how he did it but I guess that's a good thing a sick husband is about as bad as a sick little kid. :)
So Here are just a few highlight pics from the past couple weeks.
mmmmmm...homemade marshmallows!
I'm not quite sure who likes bubbles more. The one blowing them or the two running at him biting them in the air.
To my shock I entered Braxton's room to find he had emptied an entire box of fruity dino bites cereal all over his room and was throwing it in the air like confetti. He was in so much trouble!
Hunting for bunnies with his golf club...silly boy
I finally got the opportunity to make an extremely fun cake!
I had this uncontrollable urge for chocolate cake one day so I whipped one up and oh my goodness it was sooooo rich! I could only eat one piece then I had to have a glass of milk.
This boy loves to SPIN!
He asks us to spin him the chair all the time.
He asks us to spin him the chair all the time.
But then he gets a little too dizzy for his own good. haha, he loves it still and jumps back on as soon as he's caught his balance.
With playing tug of war with the dogs and their rope we have discover that Cooper is stronger than Lucky! Who'd a thought the skinny one is stronger than the muscled one.
I left him in his room watching tv and when I came back I found him sound asleep in HIS BED!!!! I was so excited, you have no idea what a big accomplishment this was.
No comments:
Post a Comment