October 27, 2009

House Pictures!






Slowly but surely I am getting everything the way I want it, Since it is October there are a few halloween decorations throughout.

We start with my kitchen, I love it but it is kinda small for me.


Then from the kitchen there is a small hallway that leads to the next few pictures,

Braxton's Room


Main Bathroom


Laundry Room



This is our living area witch is also kinda attached to the kitchen




Okay this house has two living rooms so we turned the front room near the front door into our exercise/spare couch room.

The Master Bedroom
(It's huge! so everything looks really small, but just to give you perspective, that is a California King Bed.)



Master Bath



And for all those about to ask we are renting, thanks for bringing that to my attention Dulcie.

1 comment:

  1. Did you buy the house or are you just renting? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete