October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

These are some cute little candy corn cookies that i made, just for fun
Daddy and Brax Carving the Pumpkin

Brax was kinda disgusted with the pumpkin guts, the whole time he kept saying oooooo, yucky, yucky! while wiping his hands off. It was so funny


whats in there?
The result!



Our Ward Halloween Trunk or Treat Party!!
He loved the food!
It was way too hot to wear his lion costume for the first few hours of the party, until dark hit then he got his lion costume.
and for some reason hated the bouncer! silly kid
His favorite was bouncing his bouncy ball around the parking lot and chasing it

CANDY!!

in Braxton's words "tre o tweat" I love the way he says it its so cute I spent all day the day before teaching him to say trick or treat with his bucket.

Once again he didn't have a nap, so at the end of the treating he was a very tired little lion!
if anyone is wondering I was black cat ( i do have ears, you have to look closely) and brandon of course a football player
THE LOOT!!

1 comment:

  1. SWEET looks like a lot of fun... i just don't understand the concept of "too hot" associated with halloween :) hahaha. I love the lion costume.

    ReplyDelete