October 22, 2009

Well to start off we made it back to Arizona safely, it took forever but we made it!

The first thing we did after getting unpacked was to clear a small area in the yard for us to put some grass in and for our gazebo to go over. I'm not going to live with a all rock yard for a year.
So Braxton and I started and he was really into helping, we got so tired so fast we had to stop. Well that evening Brandon got home and came out to help once it had cooled down, he did three times as much as I did in half the time!! Now we just have to get the right grass seed.




Brax trying to blow some bubbles, he did blow a few but my camera wasn't fast enough.

We have a nice grassy area with a playground just down the street and it has sand instead of wood chips like the apartment playground. He was amazed with the sand, it was cute.


Trying to be like Daddy!
I came in and found brax in my bed in brandons spot, with the remote and brandons glasses on.

The sticky gooey mess on the ride back down


I just thought this one was cute

Okay we brought our giant gold fish down with us, and brax is amazed with them so i let him sit on a stool near the tank while he ate some carrot sticks, well they didn't all make it to his stomach.


Yes, sadly I spent 20 minutes trying to get little bite size carrot peices out of the fish tank


"The Latest Cakes I've made"


This Pink and Purple Gift Cake was my sister's 14th Birthday

My sister-in-law and I made this "Death by Chocolate"

Now this one I made up, I call it "Peanut Butter Fudge"
It's Chocoholic Cake with a ring of my peanut butter pie throughout the ring of cake and a ring of Hot fudge through the Pie.
It was the Perfect Combination! So Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those cakes look amazing!! Its making me hungry just looking at them! What a talent! Thanks for the compliment on my blog backgrounds. My hobby is making them just with downloaded digital scrapbooking stuff :)

    ReplyDelete