August 23, 2009

My little Screacher!



Brax went completely crazy on us sunday night, the video quality is pretty bad because the lighting in our apt is horrible, but you can definitely hear him. But since videos don't exactly transfer to books, you can't exactly hear it. But he went nuts! Running in circles and screaming at the top of his lungs for what seemed like forever!

I love this picture, Braxton was upset that brandon left without him so i put him up to the window and caught this shot. These are the edited versions.




(Imported from Braxton's Blog)
The Many Sweet Smiles of our Little Stud!

















4 comments:

  1. that is crazy! he's definitley going crazy. that's awesome you're staying in AZ. Is brandon going to finish school up here or down there? How long will you be there? Permanently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he will get a little school in and we most definitely are not staying here permanently, we will be back beginning of September 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures look awesome. I love the last one especially. Nice effects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you are staying in Arizona for sure? Are you still up for driving all the way out to surprise for a Birthday party? I think we are actually flying home on the 20th for the banquet so I think we will celebrate Jared's b-day the next week. Let me know what your plans are and if you guys are up for driving all the way here.

    ReplyDelete