September 14, 2009

Idaho!!

Oh we have had such a busy month so far, we arrived in Idaho on the 31st and have been going ever since. We surprised both our families cause we were here earlier than planned. September 3-7 we went camping in Yellowstone with Brandon's family and saw the usual buffalo and elk. But i did see a wolf! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because it was dark and we were driving and i thought it was a coyote, Until the next day we had a coyote walk across our hiking trail then I knew that I had seen a wolf my mother-in-law saw it also and also agrees that is was a wolf after seeing the coyote. Exciting and Frustrating at the same time because we didn't know what it was to begin with.

On our hike we hiked about 2 1/2 miles into "Fairy Falls" and then another mile to go see the "Imperial Geyser" it was so pretty. The Imperial Geyser is a pool of Royal Blue water that goes off every minute, not as big as old faithful but way more pretty. So the total of the Hike was about 5 1/2 miles. Along with the coyote crossing our path during our hike at the end of it we had a buffalo that we had to go pass, no kidding we had to walk about 15 feet away from this large bull buffalo just to get to our cars.

Sorry to say I can't find the cord to my computer to download the pictures from my camera from camping, etc. But I am working on it.

When we got home, my mom came up and took Braxton to the state fair, he had so much fun in the petting zoo and on the rides. Then I went back with them on the last day and was able to see him with the animals, it was fun.

Unfortunately Braxton stood up and fell head first out of the wagon at the fair and got another big scrapped bruise on his forehead. I say another because while I was packing some of our things at our home here in Rexburg, Brax fell outside and hit his head on the corner of a cement block, I freaked out. When I found him his whole face was covered in blood, I've never seen so much blood on a little baby, and the first thing that went through my mind was "I don't have a car!". I ran inside and cleaned it up praying that he wouldn't need stitches. Luckily it wasn't as bad as it looked, just a little puncture and scrap. Being the tough little kid that he is, he was ready to go back out and play no more than 5 minutes later. Let's just say I watched him like a hawk for the next 24 hours.

So I got everything all packed up and ready to go and Brandon decided that he wanted to stay and help with harvest for a few weeks, well those few weeks has turned into the whole harvest so I am living with my in-laws and bouncing back and forth to my moms a few days of the week and up the ranch to stay with Brandon for a day and a half. Along with harvest I have had the worst Allergies ever! I have never had allergies before and i feel like i'm going to die!!! So we will be here till the tenth of Ocotober, just enough time for me to unpack everything and get ready for Halloween in Arizona. So if anyone wants to do anything, I'm pretty much free for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment