CAMPING IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
2009
Even though there was a small bike there for him to ride on he insisted that he ride the big one
So here is daddy helping him ride it.
He was full of energy after the long ride up there and wouldn't hold still or stay in one general area so Aunt Sherrise and Uncle Austin took him for a little walk.
Braxton was way too tired and so was I, so while the rest of the family went on the exhausting stairs hike down to see the lower falls, Brax and I stayed near the parking lot and walked around there and had some fun, these next few pics are from that.
It was really windy and raining, so dad stayed in the car and i went and saw the mud pots... well it was too cold so I ran back to the car and scared brax at first by jumping at the window, then he thought it was funny and I snapped a picture.
Waiting for the "Old Faithful Geyser"
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete