He was listening to a voice text that my sister sent which by the way was completely crazy, And Braxton actually sent a text back! By mistake of course.
This one was just cute. It was his first time eating a E.L. Fudge Cookie, he loved it!
As you can tell by his face.
As you can tell by his face.
We had a chaotic moment where Braxton and Lucky were running as fast as they could back forth across the apartment. These are some of the best action pics I got.
As every week we went out to dinner with the company, and we went to this mexican restaurant that had a lady walking around making balloon animals for the kids. She walked pass Braxton twice and he was extremely upset, so was I actually. Maybe she thought he was too young or something. But we flagged her down and got him a doggy on a leash, He was the happiest little boy in the restaurant!
Walking his new doggy!
Brandon actually wore the balloon animal on his head and he was walking really fast, I had brax and was trying to catch up to get a picture. But he saw the camera by the time I caught up with him and took it off really fast. LOL!!
Hi! I saw your link on facebook for your blog! Your little guy is so cute! I hope you don't mind me checking your blog once in awhile :)
ReplyDeletehe's so crazy! what a fun week! are you dying of the heat? i am and i'm in idaho!!
ReplyDeletei'm used to the heat now, when it gets 90 degrees I am cool and loving it! Weird I know. Im going to freeze when we come up to Idaho in a few weeks. The average every day is at least 108! This July went on record for the hottest July ever on record. And we were lucky enough to be here.
ReplyDeleteAnd Kristen don't care one bit who looks at it, as long as i know who they are.