June 24, 2009



This is one of my favorites of him.




The Preventive Pest Control Wives of the summer
From the Left:
Kelsie Hawkes (cousin-in-law), Kallee Cook and her kids Kinlee and Jared, Me and Brax, Sara Lee and her daughter Clara, Erin Hawkes (sister-in-law)
Kallee and Sara are also pregnant


The Kids had so much fun bouncing and running around



Two very impatient children


This picture has such a funny story, braxton would stand on one side of the circle then run as fast as he could and ram his whole body into the other side and fly backwards. He did it over and over.


I know this picture is fuzzy but with them moving so much it was hard to get a clear picture with my camera. But I thought this picture was funny, he was actually stuck.



(Imported from Braxton's Blog)

Swimming, Broccoli and a Very Messy Boy...aka COOKIE MONSTER!

This boy LOVES broccoli!







Racing Mom to the Pool!


Waiting at the gate..."hurry up mom!"

Chilling down by the pool with some snacks before jumping in.

His first time wearing arm floaties and floating by himself...he was pretty scared but started to get the hang of it after a few minutes.
He loves to look at his scrapbooks, if I tell him to get a book to read he usually grabs one of these.

Cookie Monster!!!!!!
He had so much fun eating his oreo's and he got to learn how to dip them in milk. As you can see he thought it was pretty darn yummy!

I Love this smirk on his face...it's like "ya, I'm a mess and I'm too darn adorable for you to get a tiny bit mad."



He did wash himself up afterwards though, haha.




1 comment:

  1. how fun!! i'm so glad that you have someone you know down there. I would be such a hermit.

    ReplyDelete