June 22, 2009

Fathers Day and Birthday's




Well first off Happy Fathers Day!! to all who qualify.
Fathers Day went quite well, Braxton and I woke up at 9am and made Brandon peanut butter pancakes, eggs sunny side up, orange juice, and home made maple syrup. At breakfast we gave him our gifts, he has been hinting for a new belt so I got him one, along with the card below. Braxton even colored a picture for him and was so excited to give it to him it was so cute. Well after that, Brandon took a nap (whats new?) and a few hours later started to get ready for church. We went to church and brandon let brax take his own bread during sacrament well that didn't work out to well he was still holding brax's hand back and brax still accomplished to grap 4 peices. I guess it could of been worse. Our Ward even gave out Large Snickers Bars to all of the fathers in priesthood.
That evening we gathered together with our family and friends down here and had a BBQ. I splurged a little and got some lean New York Strip Steaks! Then I marinated them in a little olive oil, vinegar, water, and montreal steak seasoning pack. They were so tender and yummy! There were three steaks in the pack so Erin and I Split one and Brandon and Tyler each got a whole one.


This is Brandon's fathers day card that I got him.


This is the picture Braxton colored for Daddy



Well since my birthday is today and all the guys work till 9pm or later we have celebrated differently this year. Saturday, Brandon and I got to go to the Temple and then grabbed a few pizza's on the way home. And on Sunday is when we cut the cake up it was just too much cake to keep at our house so I took it to the BBQ and shared it with everyone. All the other wives want to get together tomorrow and do something for me, so that should be fun. They're all so sweet and I love hanging out with all of them.

Our little family



Of Course I made my own cake, it was so RICH!
It is a Triple Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake!


This is my present from Brandon's Mom, Thanks Heidi!


This was Brandons present to me, I've have always wanted one! And I didn't even tell him about it. It even turns upside down into a punch bowl. So Pretty!
Flowers from my mom and sisters, they smell so good. Thanks Guys!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenn. Yeah! Love the watch and that cake looks delish.

    ReplyDelete