June 19, 2009

Not much to say! just an update

Okay, Brandon is feeling a ton better thank heavens and is back to work and making at least two sales a day he is slowing working back up to his three to four. We don't know for sure if we will being staying a little longer or not I'm for it and it's kinda exciting but then again I'm starting to miss my house, yard and camping. Okay little of my family too.

Braxton has got a attitude from he**! I don't know what is going on his little head but he is almost 18 mos. and he is a boy. But still if he doesn't get exactly what he wants exactly when he wants it, it is a ginormous crying, running, tantrum until I grab him and make him calm down and use his words to get what he wants. Seriously I don't know how long the tantrum will go on, the longest I've let it go is 30 mins. It's driving me absolutely crazy. But the majority of the time he is still his sweet crazy little goofy self, what can I do. I love the little fart.

A couple days ago he was walking around the house punching his arms in the air saying HY YA! So I taught him how to kick one leg up and say it along with his arms. It's so funny, he walks around the house doing it all the time.

Well I got back on my metformin and lost eight pounds immediately. I need to go get a new rx, the pills im taking are some that I found in one of my suit case and I'm almost out.
But at least that gives me some glimmer of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment