June 10, 2009

Little Update


Braxton splashing in the fountain on the edge of the pool.



Okay, so its been pretty nice weather here and has been below average, lucky us. There is a new update post on Brax on his blog for those of you who keep track of the little monster.

Last week Brandon did amazing in his sales he made 18 in just 6 days!!! On Friday he made 7 sales in one day, that put him in this special club the company has and he gets a scorpion belt buckle. I've been told its ugly but cool. Brandon has a tooth that is killing him with headaches and nausea. It has prevented him from working the past two days. So in about an hour he has an appt to get it pulled out. OUCH!
I've been hating myself phyically, I can't loose the weight that i've gained since braxton and it just spirals me down into depression mode. So I have an appt to go get my insulin resistance checked to see if it has progressed into diabetes, lets hope not. But if it has, at least I'll know the reason why my dieting and exercising aren't doing anything.




(Imported from Braxton's Blog)
OUR LITTLE TRICKSTER


What a cutie pie!
Silly Face! hehe
 Stylin' in mama's flip flops
YAY!
 Messy Messy
 Goofy Grin

This braxtons interpretation of peek-a-boo

Last Sunday, It was reported that in nursery braxton was going up behind the other kids and right as they went to sit down he would pull their chair out from under them and then giggle and walk away! Where does he get this from? (well his dad, duh)

Braxton also said "I Love You" perfectly! for the first time, it was so cute and I even got it on video.

1 comment:

  1. congrats to brandon! that's awesome. things are going well then!! i'm glad that braxton is feeling TONS better and so you can rest as well. it's hard being a mom when that happens. we're still waiting on our little girl to arrive and I think i will be induced on sunday but we're not telling anyone so SHH!! i'm getting bombarded with steve's family calling and am just going crazy! the pool looks fun. we've had lots of rain and it's been nice having it cool but we'd like some Sun. send some UP!

    ReplyDelete