May 24, 2009
ONE MORE TODAY! Ha Ha
We did go to church today but kept braxton away from other children. Well I found out that he did get it from the nursery, one of his nursery leaders was in the hall while we were walking around the church and said he could come in. I told here why and showed her his feet and hands and she looked at me and said "Oh my gosh he got it here." Then she said thatlast week there was a little kid that the same little blisters all over his hands and feet but they didn't know what it was. So I told her about it and she said that they would inform the other moms and sanitize everything today. Ugh, parents who send there kids to nursery sick or not acting normal really make me mad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment