For Allison, He eats lots of popcicles and I found this frozen sugar free, dairy free, juice slush stuff, and he loves it, and they are in individual cups which is perfect! And yea he is up to date on his immunizations. I just don't understand, but the doc said that it is a virus. And if you ever want to talk too, give me a call. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy, I so bummed I won't be there when she is born. don't forget to send pics.
For Jarae, It is crazy, the doc said that they can get from touching anything that another kid has had in his mouth, drooled on, or touched after they have had their hands in their mouth and then putting his hands in his mouth. I sure he got it from nursery, because i am always watching him. I never let him suck on any other kids toys, i always have little wipes to wipe down shopping carts and his hands, and he always has his binky in when we go to the playground and we always wash hands when we get home. So the nursery is the only place that I can't watch him.
And I don't think adults can get. It's just like the flu kind of in the way that you can get it, its good it only lasts a week though. But you can't always protect them from everything.
For Stacey, thanks for commenting I love it when I can know who is checking it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment