December 2013
Braxton was pretty pumped that he got to sit int he front seat on the way home from Utah. The two littles in the back were not cooperating and all they wanted was mom. So I got to sit in the back seat with them.
Poor Logan was sooo tired on the way home!
Just a few random pictures of my momkeys at Nana and Grandpas.
So in the few days that we were home I had unpacked a lot of boxes and had the stacked up by the top of the stairs. I asked braxton to take them down stairs for me and neatly pile them up so I could put them in storage. He took 1 down and then decided that it was funner to push them down. Which then led to him sitting on the as they flew down the stairs. I was so scared he was going to get hurt, but he didn't.
We learned that Logan loves avacados!
And a little taco meat with his sour cream.
Logan came running into me yelling "wa, wa" which translated is "watch, watch" and then proceeded to pretend to drive a snowmachine with Daddy's helmet on.
On New Years Eve we had Brandon's brother Tyler and his wife Erin over. We played some games, chatted, ate amazing food and of course football.
I finally mastered jalapeno poppers.
I LOVE my spinach artichoke dip.
Erin brought delicious bacon wrapped smokies.
There were fireworks everywhere we looked out our back window after midnight. And since it was a special night we let the boys stay up. Plus the absolutely refused to go to bed.
Hello 2014!
































No comments:
Post a Comment