August 23, 2014

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Moved!!!!

December 2013


Hallelujah!! 

For the past 2 months we have been dealing with a "clinicaly insane stressed out wicked witch," to put it nicely, living below us. It all started when we were having one of THOSE sunday's. Parents with small kids know what I mean.  It was full of fighting and tantrums. Logan was sitting on the couch and stood up to jump, I told him not to and to just sit down. Surprisingly he listened, but didn't look where he was sitting and fell of the couch backwards and hit his head on the car seat. The "CISOWW" downstairs freaked out at him falling off the couch and started pounding away at her ceiling. I was so frustrated and mad that she was continuously pounding while I was trying to help my 2 year old who had just got hurt that I stomped back 2 times, yes, only 2 times! The "CISOWW" freaked out and continued to pound every inch of her apartment ceiling. 

Well, that was only the beginning. It continued horribly for 2 straight months. 

The next day we got a complaint from the office of running and stomping. I went to the office and explained what happened. I even tried multiple times to go down and talk to her when I knew she was home and she refused to answer the door.

This woman was so bat crap crazy that she would slam her doors a 6am while was showering to get ready for work. I never heard him right next to me, but I would get woke up from all her slamming. Plus her dogs would bark all day long! And she would leave her patio door open for them to go in and out while she was gone.

I kept going to the office and finally put in a formal complaint. I was stressed and cranky from worry about the kids running down the hall or dancing to a movie. My hair was literally falling out by the handfuls from all the stress. I finally got the office on my side though.
I was washing dishes one afternoon, Braxton was sitting on the couch watching TV and Logan was napping. It was 5pm. I felt the floor vibrate and stopped what I was doing to listen and figure out what was going on. The "CISOWW" was pounding again and get this... at Shaylee!!! Shaylee was laying on the floor playing with her hands and kicking her feet in the front room. That's right! she was pounding at my 4 month old. I was ready for about half a second to go downstairs, then I looked at the clock. It was only 5:30, the ladies were still in the office. So I grabbed my phone and called, I had the one lady that I'd been dealing with come up to my apt and listen and watch. Her exact words after seeing Shay and hearing her pound "what is her problem? plus it's the middle of the day!" The office was now on my side  after she left I couldn't hear exact words, but she went downstairs a few words were said and the door was slammed. 
When she left my place she said that she was glad she came up so she can fully understand the situation and that downstairs was out of line.


I felt great at that moment. It stopped for about a week. We searched and searched and finally found an amazing house just a few blocks away. So we set up a time to go see it ready to sign papers. We waited at the house for 15 minutes and the lady never showed up. We called and called, she finally called back and apologized. She told us that someone had just signed on it an hour before our appointment. That happened on the next house we looked at and liked too. Thankfully that Realtor, was more helpful. He apologized, but then said he just had a house became available due to eviction. It wasn't even on the market yet, but we were more than welcome to look at it. We LOVED IT!! We signed the papers a few days later and started packing immediately. 
Brandon went down after we had found the house and as a courtesy told the neighbors daughter downstairs that we were moving and they wouldn't have to deal with us anymore. A few minutes later there was pounding on my door. The "CISOWW" was at my door yelling in my face that she was going to call the cops because Brandon had just spoken to her daughter. I explained he wasn't there and that he had gone down to get our car ready to leave. It was a full blown chaotic melt down yelling in my face at how I was a horrible parent and I had no control over my children. My last straw was when she started point at my kids yelling about them being so out of control and loud.  My kids were terrified and I told her immediately and firmly "no, that's enough" and started to close my door. She body slammed my door pushing it back open. I had to use all my strength with my baby girl in my arms to get my door shut and lock it. I grabbed my phone and punched in 911, I could hear more yelling outside so I put the kids in the play room and stepped outside to see her yelling at Brandon. I don't know how in the world he stayed so calm, but he did. Little did I know my friend and neighbor (right next door to us) had been listening from a cracked window to the whole thing and also had 911 dialed in her phone. After about 30 minutes, by some miracle he had calmed her down. But that wasn't the last of it!
A week before we were to move, we were bringing in groceries. I had all the kids downstairs playing on the lawn and Brandon had just taken a load up. when all of the sudden I could hear this horrid loud pounding, keep in mind I'm outside in the front of the building and we lived in the back, She was pounding like a mad person again because Brandon had walked in the door and the door slammed shut cause his arms were full. She went crazy! I wanted to get evidence and witnesses. I set my phone on record put it on my living room floor and we went out into the wind tunnel area between apartments, I knocked on my friends door and had them witness her pounding rant from outside of our apartment. She pounded for a solid 10 minutes! Okay Seriously "CLINICALLY INSANE STRESSED OUT WICKED WITCH, who possibly has BI-POLAR DISORDER" I have had many other choice words to describe this horrible woman, but none I ever want my kids to hear or read.

Soooo, Here are the long awaited for pictures of our "new" house!!
It's 3300sqft 5 bed 3 bath and only $200 more than what we were paying for our 1200sqft apartment.


Kitchen




 






  






Dining Room


Hallway to bedrooms and bath


 Master Bedroom




Master  Bathroom







 Master Closet





Boys Bedroom






Shaylee's Room/Laundry Folding Table





Back Deck



No comments:

Post a Comment