February 1, 2014

Sept. 2013 cont.

Pretty girl! Oh my, looking back at these I forgot how tiny she was! This wasn't even very long ago.


 My crazy child. He knew there would be pool at the apartments and was so excited to swim. but it was the middle of September and it was to cold to swim! He didn't care. This kid is a trooper if it comes to having fun. On the last warmest day in the forecast I told him we would go out, well it turned out to be the windiest day ever! He still didn't care. so I took him down and let him swim, alone, and he had a ball! Also cause he was the only one crazy enough to be in the water :) He had the whole pool to himself.




The boys having a picnic on the porch and yelling at me to come out with them. Which I did :)


Logan is my big helper and loves to set the table every night for dinner.

 mmmmm! Frosting!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment