We loved having the big grassy area right out our door, Brandon went out as much as he could with the boys to play.
Table dancer! No, seriously, he would climb up on the table and just start his little bouncing dance. It was naughty, yes, but it so funny and cute.
He loves his little sister!
BATH TIME!
Grabbing a bedtime snack all by himself.
I went in to check on the boys before I went to bed and found Logan gone. I had to turn on the light to find him. haha! he is such a crazy sleeper!
Playground time!
Braxton's new school! We went and got him all registered and excited to start only to find out that his class just went off track 2 days before we got there. So frustrating!! So we had to wait a few weeks for him to start.




No comments:
Post a Comment