October 20, 2012

My little helpers


I kept telling Braxton he had to wait till Logan was down and then I would help him mop the floor. Well while I was putting Logan down, he decided that he was big enough or as he says all the time "mom, I'm 4, I can do it myself." He didn't wring the mop out and was soaking my floor and he even used Dad's lunch box as a bucket. *sigh*
 Logan and the dogs are almost always up before Brax. Well I couldn't find the dogs the other morning and then glanced into the boys' room to see this. Both dogs at the foot of Brax's bed. 

Logan didn't think they needed to sleep anymore, so he did his little brother duties and woke them all up. By screaming and hitting "patting".
 


 I got to make a fun cake for a cute little 3 year old! 
Toy Story!





The comparison! Quite impressed with myself :)
 Braxton came running into get me yelling/laughing "mom! lucky's ready for church!"
Brandon's brother got baptized last Saturday and I've been wanting to make one of these CTR towels and I finally had a reason to make one! It turned out pretty cute and only took me about an hour with the kids hanging on me. So if I had no distractions it would probably only take me 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment