Silly boys!!
I went down to my mom's and picked peaches at an orchard down in twin falls. It was so fun! Braxton had a blast! It wasn't until we were done picking that we went back and saw the sign that said "no one under 18 allowed on the ladders", whoops guess they should tell you before they send you out. So my next week was consumed by unpacking and freezing/canning peaches.
Logan now loves the dogs. And they are so good with him. Cooper, being the sissy that he is, will yelp before he even gets touched if he's nervous.
Bite on the face for Cooper! Yuck!
I told him no no and to just be soft and pat his head, so he did for a few seconds.
Then he reached down and kissed him all better! Yuck again!
Then he patted him on the back and came over to steal braxton's water.
Poor doggy :(
Lucky's turn!
Hey mom I found the pears!
They're pretty good too!
Then I sat him in his high chair and gave him a ripe one. He was in heaven and devoured the entire thing down to the seeds and strings.
No comments:
Post a Comment