September 24, 2012

Back to Colorado


A few days after we returned back to CO, little mister here learned how to feed himself with those adorable giant chubby hands.



 Braxton requested to scrub the toilet, really? Yes, really. So I let him go at, after all he makes the biggest messes next to Dad.
Someone learned that he loves these unhealthy little buggers and grabbed the Cheetos off the top of the stroller. He has got quite the reach. Brandon calls it the Logan rule, anything within two feet of him in any direction is considered his.

He also learned to stand in the tub.  Not my favorite new thing.  But he sure is CUTE!



This was is "I don't like this" face and lasted about 3 weeks. I'm glad I caught it on camera. 




Trying to sneak back into the tub after he had been taken out for climbing.

Helping mom freeze peaches! Brandon brought home a box from the side of the road, they were really good.

Dinner time silliness!







I love this!
I glanced in at them, cause they were all TOO quiet, and saw this. Same pose and same facial expression on all three of them! LOL! I grabbed the camera next to me and snapped a picture from the kitchen.

I also made some delicious cheesecake filled dark chocolate cupcakes for our good friend Arielle's birthday.
and all the extras went to orientation for all the salesman to enjoy and not my hips.




Brandon made the scorpion club again! It's been a few years but he did it! 
Entertaining and building motor skills for this bored little 4yr old.
Play dough, spaghetti, and cherrio's.


No comments:

Post a Comment