Brandon's brother Dallas and his wife Shelby are have a baby boy in December. Since they live in Louisiana and won't be back for a while, a baby shower was thrown for her. My SIL's Jessica and Erin went in on the cost with me and I threw together this cute diaper cake.
Braxton loved having sleep over's with his uncles.
and "playing" guitar hero.
Tried to give Logan a Ritz cracker, didn't go to well. I have to give him tiny pieces and little amounts of food or he will cram his mouth full of everything in front of him and gag and throw up.
Reunion Time!
We floated down in canoes starting from Big Springs ending at Mack's Inn.
In Canoes.
I don't like Canoes.
Especially with a baby.
Daddy and Braxton getting ready to swing off the bank on a rope swing. Brax didn't know what to expect. he was pretty scared and mad afterwards.
CUTE CHUBBY TOES!
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Felsted Cabin while the rest of the group went on a hike.






No comments:
Post a Comment