Being without all my decorations the past 2 Christmas's It was so fun to be able to decorate. The hardest part was my 3 1/2 yr old assistant. :) He had lots of fun unpacking boxes and pushing my patience buttons.
Our Tree
Our little Village
Small Nativity
Frosty
Christmas Treats!
I wanted to make lots of new things this year so I started with some creamy melt away mints. The were yummy!
I was trying to make a recipe I found on pinterest, peanut butter pretzel truffles. Well, they weren't as good as I was hoping for. So I started improvising, I added a little sugar, didn't change it much. So then I added coconut and melted caramels. That made a huge difference! Then dipped in chocolate and then coconut for the bottom and drizzled with melted chocolate. They turned out really yummy.
These were Braxton's request, he loves to look at my pinterest page and saw these and was so excited about them I figured why not.
So we made Reindeer Cupcakes
Samoa Brownie bites
Reeses Krispies
Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
Peppermint Bark...mmmm
The finished Plate
No comments:
Post a Comment