Cutest little present!
He loves his lil' brother so much!
Braxton got a message from Santa! He knew where Braxton lived, that he had a baby brother, what he wanted for Christmas, and even had pictures of him! It was pretty cool!
Braxton wrapped his first present! and had to have a picture with it and it's recipient.
Helping mom by feeding Logan
Logan was all done eating so I put him in the swing and went to the back room, when I came back I found this...Brax had got the bottle out of the fridge and was making Logan eat more.
Christmas Cookies and My little Santa to help
The best part!!
Crazy boys...
Awww Sweet Brothers
Logan passed out cold.
Daddy and his boys, it took a lot of pictures to get a good one with dad's eyes OPEN! HAHA, As you can see...
Dancing Brax!
Dallas and Shelby surprised everyone and came to visit for the weekend from Louisiana.
Smiling at his big brother :D
Braxton was done with me taking pictures and was yelling and pushing me away, then I looked at the picture and saw poor Logans face.
No comments:
Post a Comment