July 21, 2010

How could I forget?



At first I started thinking how in the heck could I forget to post about the fourth and Brandon's Birthday. Then I remembered, I left for Idaho the morning after the party. So here I am catching up which I don't like doing but oh well, here it is. Brandon's Birthday was on the July 3rd and his cousin Parkers birthday was on the 4th. So I had a combined holiday double birthday party with Brandon, Me, Brax, Dallas, Tyson, and Parker.



The cakes
Brandon loves ice cream cake for his birthday so I keep playing with his cakes year after year. This year was by far, I think the best. His is the chocolate covered one. The picture is below, I layered a fudge cake with vanilla ice cream/oreo ice cream and my peanut butter pie, which he loves. And Parker requested yellow cake. well I don't do normal plain cake so I asked him if I could add strawberry to his cake and he said yes. So for his I layered my homemade strawberry jam into the middle of the cake, then made a whipped cream buttercream frosting to go on both of them. They were SOOOO GOOD!



Happy Smiles with dad!

Parker 21 and Brandon 26





Braxton was so intent on getting the candles blown out before Brandon get even light more than 3 of them so Dallas started covering his mouth.

He didn't like that very much...

well, lets just say that we had to relight a few after this picture. :)

We're all laughing and Braxton wants more fire to blow out!

So Brax went up high onto Dallas's shoulders and I stepped in to finish lighting all the candles.

It was a lot of candles.







And this is the bunch of boys that I have made lots of meals for this summer. And I love all of them, they're all so much fun.


Singing Happy Birthday, and I love it when you know why people are laughing in pictures so I'll tell you. Right as we started to sing, Tyson leaned over and pinched Parker on the Bum.

Happy Birthday Parker!

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Trying to relight some for Brax to blow them out.



YAY! We all cheered for him and he was so proud of himself.

as you can tell from his face.



Afterwards Brandon, Brax and i went to a park down the street and watched the fireworks which were way better than last years down here.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your pictures of the birthday cakes on facebook a while ago and have been waiting to hear about them! You are an amazing baker! I would love to try one of your reations someday! :)

    ReplyDelete