June 26, 2010

Phoenix Zoo! plus a lot of extras


As always its another long post for me, so we'll start with the Zoo and then onto a couple highlights from our past weeks.

We got to go to the Zoo a few weeks ago with one of the wives of the salesmen this year. It was lots of fun! But WAY TOO HOT!






As always he loved the monkey's
Then they disappeared and he went into a disappointed tired stare.

It was a really beautiful zoo in some places it was like you were actually in a jungle or the mountains.

My camera is not zoomed in at all, if I wanted to I could of touched this peacock. It was not scared of us at all.
Braxton did not like the the Iguana at all
I attempted to get a pic of us with the turtle but I didn't quite get the turtle in, oh well.


Taking a break on the playground

He didn't know what to think about this giant clam shell, especially when we climbed in it.

Now on the bronze alligator he was terrified, he wouldn't sit down to save his life.
The elephants were by far his favorite!


all the birds there were so used to people, we could of easily kicked these pigeons if we were mean little boys. :) Brax got really close and even tried to touch them but they flew away too fast.
Now this bird would not leave, he wanted the kids' food and they thought it was so funny that it kept flying around them and they just kept on chasing it.
I really wanted to go out to feed the giraffes on the outlook that you have to pay for, but we were so tired and sooooo hot by the time we even got half way close, we decided to walk up the free one where they all were at the time.
Brax ran straight up it and I helped the little girl that was with us, her mom said that walking up it scared her. She didn't tell me why, well I figured it out pretty quick. There was a section of stairs that wiggled, they were on chains and swayed back and forth. Scared the crap out of me when I stepped on it!
OOOO, he loved the giraffes.




He was so tired but he wanted to ride the horse's, so I bought him a ticket and when it started he panicked
and then we had to sit down on the bench... again.
After they're naps on the way home they were all happy and being silly.

I captured this pic a few weeks ago, I had just taken him potty and put him in his pjs when I heard him in the bathroom. when I peeked in I saw this and luckily had my phone in my pocket. It was so cute that he was helping his bunny go potty.
My little monster is into jumping off anything he can stand on. I was watching him w/o him knowing, and saw him doing this.

This kid has no fear when it comes to jumping off things, it terrifies me every time he does it.

These dogs love to cuddle Brax when he is sleeping, when I found them they both woke up and thought they were in trouble, but they weren't.
He loves watching videos of himself on my phone
riding the water jugs like horses
The Brax Box!
It grows feet and hands walks around a little and then...
out pops a little monster!!!
He is constantly trying to play with the dogs with their toys and usually gets mad that they won't give it up after a while.



We have been potty training now for two weeks, his first week he did awesome maybe one accident every other day. And then we had Brandon's family here for a weekend and it set him back to the beginning. I have resorted to pull ups, a thing I didn't want to do. But I am now sick and tired of cleaning my carpets and washing so many extra loads of laundry.
The only way I've been able to get him to go #2 on the potty is to give him a book and walk out, then he has no problem going.
This is him seeing me and yelling at me to get out, no one is allowed in the bathroom when he is going potty.
We made a horse out of his legos, or what I tried to make look like a horse.


After a few pics on the lego horse he ran at me and tackled me to the ground.
These aren't the most flattering pics of me but brax was too cute


My Birthday was also last Tuesday, I had a great birthday this year.
I wasn't expecting much with us trying to save money and all and Brandon was so sweet and got me 2 tickets to see the very first showing at midnight to the Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I am excited to see it this week. I'm not one of those obsessed fans, but I like the series.
I've never been one to obsess over movie stars and famous people. I think it is ridiculous how some people are, my view of it is Yes, they are beautiful people, but the odds of you actually meeting them and them even caring that they met you is extremely slim.

Water Balloons!
His first time ever playing with water balloons, I saw a big pack a the dollar store and thought it would be a fun way to spend my birthday afternoon with my toddler. Little did I know, Daddy was waiting for us when we got home and had a babysitter lined up so we could go out to dinner.
Filling up the balloons with dad
These dogs are terrified of water, the hose comes on and they go a running to hide in a corner. It's so sad. I wish they liked water it would make life a lot more fun.

Poor Cooper getting hit by braxton
Lucky getting splashed by dad
Then Daddy said "Get MoM!" Brax thought that was funny, but he was a sweet little boy and didn't throw his at me, he laughed and then went after lucky.






I liked how I looked last night so I snapped a pic with my phone before we left, I haven't gained an inch or pound since I stopped my HHCG and I am trying to keep up on my protein to get my body used to this weight again and so far it's working, I am weighing myself and measuring constantly along with taking pics of myself. Just to make sure I'm not gaining some how. I can't wait for my 6 week break to be over so I can start back up on the diet and lose my last 20lbs!
While Brandon's family was here Brandon and his dad and brothers went golfing Sat. morning and his mom and I took the little kids swimming late in the morning, then the guys met us there. I forgot my camera again along with my phone too. ugh!
So we had tons of fun and Brax was in the water for 3 full hours! I could not get him out, the only reason he got out the first time was because he saw daddy come and was excited to see him. Then the second time was for a pool evacuation drill. Then he realized he was tired and he was done swimming. I cuddled him in a towel for a bit and he fell asleep, along with daddy. It was such a cute pic I couldn't resist so I grabbed my mother-in-laws phone and snapped this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment