Okay I was just looking at all my pictures transferring them into the proper folders and realized that I hadn't posted in a couple weeks, then started looking some more and realized that this one should have been posted, but didn't for some reason so here it is.
Look Closely
Does this really look like a good idea to you?

Luckily it missed his face.
It's a baby in a basket!!! He loves to hide under the laundry baskets and tease the dogs.



and play peek a boo in the closets.

Alright, I buzzed the dogs and gave them baths, it has been so hot lately they were dying and they stunk pretty bad.
Well after their baths Cooper just layed in the sun on the grass but Lucky...

was not so good.
I was so mad at him!
He hasn't done this in such a long time I didn't think anything of it when I let him go to shake off the water. Well, he ran straight to the only dirt patch in our yard and well, you get it.

These next few pics are some that I have taken over the past few weeks on my phone.
.jpg)
.jpg)
He loves the Car Carts at the grocery store, but what little kid doesn't
.jpg)
He is so funny he loves to sit on my back massager and let it massage his back and his head too.
WARNING!!
WARNING!!BIG SPIDER!!!!
While I was sweeping out the garage and moving a couple things around I found this THANKFULLY DEAD Wolf Spider. Just for comparison on how big this sucker was I put a water bottle cap next to it. I can't even imagine seeing this thing alive and running past me.
Diaper, Guitar, and 1 boot
My little helper, he always likes to help me carry the jugs out to the car when we go for water.
My little helper, he always likes to help me carry the jugs out to the car when we go for water.These first few pics are of a last week when it was cool enough to go the park, he was cheesing it up the whole time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Okay on Monday I finally had the umph to travel the 40 minutes to the Mall and return Brandon's pants that he got for Christmas that didn't fit. So we had to go with Brandon in the morning because we let Dallas take my car on Saturday night after he was done babysitting for us so we could go out to dinner by ourselves. So since Macy's didn't open till ten I had 1 1/2 hours to burn, since it was early enough and cool enough i might add we stopped a new park that we had never been to. Brax was in heaven this play area was gigantic! and he loved this largest swirly slide. So here are a few pics from the park.
This one is him at the top of the big slide that he kept going down.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh and this is his new SMILE!
Silly Kid
.jpg)
The first time down the slide he insisted that I go down with him. After that he realized that it was okay to go down by himself.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
After it got too hot at the park we got back in the car and headed to the mall which was still about 20 minutes away.
We were still about 25 minutes early, so I took him and we walked around the mall and checked out the water fountains, he was in heaven.
.jpg)
.jpg)
oh and it is an outdoor mall
.jpg)
He saw the manicans in the window of the stores and stopped to stare at every one for a second, no clue why I think he was a little confused.
.jpg)
.jpg)
He was a complete nightmare in Macy's he was running crazy and stupid mom forgot the stroller. I finally sat him down and asked him what he wanted to do. He told me he wanted to go to the car and get a cookie. Well I didn't have cookies in the car. so I told him if he was a good boy and listened to mom he could go get a cookie. After we looked around for a little bit, he had been really good. So we went to the starbucks in Macy's and he got to choose a cookie. He chose the biggest cookie there! It was as big as his face! but it was only a $1.50 so I got it for him and he was the best kid ever after that.
I LOVE THIS KID.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment