April 23, 2010

For my memory

Story Time:

"Today after lunch I told braxton that it was nap time. I went into his room and layed on his bed, face down. He came running in and jumped on his bed and imediately jumped on my back and started bouncing up and down saying "orsey" aka Horsey. (note to myself: don't teach the next kid horsey, teach them horse! now fishy and horsey sound the same) Okay well he kept bouncing on me and I would say ouch that hurts, he would lean down to my face and give me a kiss on the cheek and say sorry. But then he would start bouncing even harder meanwhile laughing the whole time. Also every now and then he would lay flat on my back and go face to face with me and say "r ooo orsey?" (are you a horsey?) I would reply "no I'm not a horse" He would laugh hysterically and keep on bouncing on me. If i would relpy with a "no" or "no i'm not" then he would continue to lay there face to face and repeat his question, all the while with a huge grin on his face. He was in such a hyper sleepy mode. It was hilarious!!!!!!





1 comment: