April 12, 2010

Water!



I got a FREE Dresser for Braxton's Room!!
(one guess where)
TADA!
I don't know what the tada was for but he thought he had a reason for it.

He was jumping in and out of the little pool, I was trying to get him in the air. but I just couldn't time it right.
He kept trying to wrap Cooper up in the towel and Cooper kept trying to roll around in the towel, it was pretty cute. And silly Lucky his age really shows now that we have Cooper, he doesn't play like this very often anymore.
Playing tug of war with Cooper
and tickling his belly

He kept throwing water on me, I wasn't very into it. My jeans were soaked by the time I went inside.




The Dogs and I finally went inside to hide from the water monster, so he kept on trying to get us wet through the glass.

This Picture was just to funny
He got his Goldfish Crackers out again a dumped them all over his floor...again
He was eating them like a puppy

Some very cute sleepy puppies



No comments:

Post a Comment