This is such a cute picture, he posed only once. You can imagine how disappointed and upset I was when I looked at it and saw this blurry picture. But you can still see how proud he is of his tower that he built with his dad.
Oh, and I also got all these legos free off of Craigslist.
and then he was completely speechless when it fell over and broke apart.
He was having fun again building with dad, when dad knocked the top off the tower and he was completely speechless again with this sad disappointed look on his face.
Being silly during Breakfast
The sprinkler was on during his nap and so when he woke up there was some puddles out on the grass, he immediately ran into the bathroom grabbed his fish out of the tub and ran right back outside.
He loves jumping on wet soggy grass
His first time this year playing in the sprinkler on the grass, I love how little kids think they can get a drink from sprinklers.

No comments:
Post a Comment