ALOHA FESTIVAL
I was really happy that we got to see some of the dancing, Brandon just wanted to go to see his friends, talk and eat some awesome food. So Brax and I took our food and went and sat down near the stage and watched some of the dancing and singing. It was a really enjoyable day.
Enjoying the Dancing and Singing, He was really quite into it for the first few minutes.
We were watching some of the dancing and singing and there was a man who started singing and Braxton looked at me weird and then covered his ears until the guy was done. LOL
The sun isn't in the best place in this picture but our friends' family BBQ at the aloha festival every year and this is what they have and it is to die for. Tender Ribs, Chicken, Sticky Rice, Macaroni Salad, and some chicken and Noodles.
Chowing down on some terriyaki chicken, after I had to force some into his mouth just to get him to try it. And of course he loved it and ate 3/4 of a chicken breast along with some rice and noodles.
Family Picture
I always end up holding the camera and taking the picture so I always look a little awkward, oh well.
While we were sitting next to the lake we saw a TURTLE! Brax was in aw.
We did have one little mishap within our first 15minutes there and of course it was because Braxton was being naughty and not listening to his mom. We were back behind all the food booths visiting some friends, which is also under and overpass. Braxton thought is was awesome to run around in circles. I asked him to stop, then told him to stop and then BAM! He biffed it and skinned up his knee pretty bad. I had a feeling that something would happen that day as we were leaving and I had grabbed some band-aids and tossed them in the bag. thank heavens, it was bleeding pretty bad once we got the rocks out. So that is why he has a Bright Green band-aid on his knee in this next picture, and it was such an owee to him that he kept the band-aid on. He never keeps them on.
He just wanted to sit by our shaved ice, he liked it but was way too excited to be jumping and running around on the grass.
I was attempting to get a cute picture of them both smiling, but Braxton was way too into the airplanes that kept flying over us.
We were close to the airport and every 5 minutes or so 2 planes would take off at the same time and we were right between them. For a 2 year old that LOVES airplanes, it was heaven.
Its a good picture of Brandon though.
As many of you know Brax is a little dare devil, He really thought that it was the funnest thing to do was jump off this 2ft wall.
All done and getting ready to go back to the car, I couldn't help but take a picture of them walking side by side.
On Sunday we got to go and visit our friends up in Surprise, it was really fun and once we got it so that the kids got along, they had a good time too.
In Braxtons words "itl itl itl" or tickle tickle tickle.
Loving the Boxes Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment