February 8, 2010

A SWING SET!!!

We scored big this time! On craigslist of course, We got an large swing set in great condition for FREE! So here we go, Braxton was so excited to put it together this morning, he helped haul all the pieces over to the middle of the yard.

Brushing off his hands






Once all of the pieces were over to the spot where it was going to be put up Braxton went straight to work attempting to put it together as he thought it went together.
As you can see, he put one of the legs onto the leg of the slide. Silly little smarty.
Helping Daddy put together his swing set, I love this picture cause Braxton his copying Brandon
The Finished Product!
He is such a happy little boy! he was so excited to try everything, he even goes down the slide head first. He is such a dare devil.





Lucky is the funniest dog, he loves to go down slides at the park and started jumping up and down trying to go down the slide. So Brandon was trying to teach him how to climb the stars.


Daddy and Brax swinging together, I was scared that Brandon was going to break the little swing, but it held up.




2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe the deals you get on craigslist!! I just don't get on there often enough because I'm afraid I'll find something that I don't need...anyway that swing set is awesome and I can't believe it was free! I'm jealous! Oh, and Cooper likes to go down the slide too. Funny dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing! I'm so jealous! He's going to have so much fun on that!

    ReplyDelete