Since the dirt isn't the best down here and we didn't want to move more rocks, we decided to plant our garden this way. Brandon has seen a few people doing this in their backyard while he was spraying this past fall and people said that their gardens do pretty well. So we have decided to try it.
In this one I planted Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Zucchini, Summer Squash, and Tomato.
We'll see how this does, I might have to move the tomato.
Okay now, in this one I planted Beans, Carrots and Lettuce. They should do well.
This is just a pretty little flower that grows in my yard and blooms maybe twice a month.
When I came in from planting the garden I found this cute scene.
This was just funny to find him looking like he fell asleep talking on his phone.
He got my sun glasses! I tried to get them back but he was being so silly I grabbed the camera instead.
Standing by moms outline drawing of Braxton
and by Dad's outline drawing of Braxton. Dad did it first, so I guess you can say I copied him.
And an outline of Lucky, the poor dog.
This is actually 4ft high on our fence. Yes, Brandon held him up there and did this, I was not out there.
Being silly and cute
Playing in the dirt with his trucks and his shovel. I had to buy him his own little plastic shovel, cause as you can see in the next few pics, he loves to play with the shovel in the dirt.
He had to wear my garden gloves, he thought he was so cool.
Don't ya love his outfit, nice shirt and pj pants.
One of the funnest games for lucky is to bury his tennis ball in the dirt and have him find it and dig it up, well brax thought it was pretty fun too. So we ended up doing this for quite a while.
They found it!!
Looking for more buried treasure, even though there wasn't anything buried. But they didn't know that, they were just having fun digging in the dirt.
Having Fun Jumping on the Trampoline!
and Lucky leaped onto the tramp right as I took the picture, which isn't good. He thinks it's a game to bark and bark and bark at you when he is on there. It's major annoying!
SEE! Braxton is laughing and at the same time telling Lucky to Ssshhhhh!
Whoops! he jumped too high for his little legs and toppled over backwards.
Braxton is in love with his new honey bear sippy cup!
I think they're cute little bottles and I didn't want to throw it away, so I started thinking about what to do with it and this is what I came up with.
Great idea for gardening. What a great family you have.
ReplyDelete