We got to experience the worst storm Arizona has had in a decade. ( Lucky us, we got to experience the hottest July on record too.) Braxton hated the rain, mostly because he had to stay in the house all day long.
When the storm was completely over, we drove around and this is just a little of what we saw.
In just the couple of streets around our house, we counted 9 trees down.
Keep in mind we do not have any lakes close by us, except our entry and we don't have any pics of that on here.


Here are a few of the Rainfall totals for the 4 days this storm lasted.
MESA
2.95"
PHOENIX
2.44"
QUEEN CREEK
3.27"
SKY HARBOR INTL AIRPORT
4.21"
ANTHEM
5.98"
I forgot I took these pictures of Braxton helping me bake his birthday cake, so here they are.
And I also found him completely destroying some of the fondant decorations that I had made for his cake. He thought he was helping so he was pretty proud of himself.
This is priceless he is usually pretty darn good when he helps me grind up the wheat, but this particular moment he pulled this face.
this is a very normal place for me to find him
I knew Brax was playing with his cars in the front room. I went into check on him I found him lining a few of his cars up in line.

Braxton loves loves loves to spin on the office chair, so i decided to spin with him and try to get a few pictures, needless to say I didn't get very many good ones.
Today I caught him playing in a bucket of rain water with the broom, sweeping the side of the house with a wet broom. He is so 100% BOY!
Well, we attempted another photo shoot to get some good ones so that we could order some valentines day cards for our parents. He really didn't want to co-operate.
He is so completely done by this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment