November 2, 2013

Da boys! 1/2 of July '13

Logan had to and still does practice being really soft.


 It was a very hard first week that shay was home for Braxton. He got sick while I was in the hospital with her so he couldn't touch her.

Finally well enough to hold his baby sister! I love that I caught her smile at the same time.


Brandon and Braxton went up the Hawkes Reunion camping and Brax brought me back some pretty wild flowers.
My mom came and stayed with me while Brandon was gone and brought me my birthday present. A POP CHEF! Of course we had to try it out right away.

Playing Dress Up!

Learning to burp her.

My sweet kids! 
There isn't going to be anyone messing around with this little girl with big brothers like this:)



Learning to change a diaper.



No comments:

Post a Comment