May 3, 2013

Valentines Day

 With Braxton being in preschool this year he got to give out Valentines in his class. Luckily I had some that he liked that I bought last year on clearance. He even filled them all out by himself! He was so proud of himself.


 Some little person has been going #2 on the potty for quite some time now. I only have to change maybe 1 dirty diaper a week if that. Now going number #1 is a completely different story :)
 I was putting together some hair bows for a cousin who was having her first girl and the boys wanted to model them for me. I can't wait to start dressing up my little girl!

 Braxton gave me this on Valentines Day he made it all by himself at preschool.
 We had heart pancakes for breakfast

 Brandon surprised me with this! A carpet cleaner! I was pretty excited since I've been asking for one for years and Logan is our puke king. It has been great to have! Brandon told me before hand that I couldn't get him anything cause mine was so expensive. So we went small and braxton chose out some of his favorite candy and made a cute heart basket to put it in. Which I forgot to take a picture of, grrr.

 We packaged all his valentines up and made cake mix cookies to share with his class.


He was pretty excited to go to school for his v-day party


 And this one crashed while climbing and bruised his whole face and even got a tiny scar on his forehead.


 And I had a little boy who insisted on heart pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment