Lucky was being annoying so I put him in a head lock and Cooper thought it was a cuddle so he came over to get his share.
Braxton is getting so good at writing! Here he is writing "Mom, Dad and Braxton" all by himself from memory and then I had to write down Logan's name for him to copy down.
It's always funner to sit in the box the toys were in then actually play with all the toys isn't it.
Smoothie mustache!
Learning to feed himself with utensils!
Someone stole my seat and the remote!
Getting all bundled to go outside
Braxton has a bump on the side of his neck and it will get bigger and smaller then bigger again. So I took him in and the Dr. said that it's most likely a benign sist left over from a bug bite or scratch. But just to be safe we went in for blood work. Thankfully everything turned out to be fine.
Trying to do both at the same time!
Stealing Braxton's toast!
I could hear Brax yelling for help, so I went down to find this little scene.
Logan loves this wind up caterpillar, I'll wind it up and he'll scream and when it's on the floor he'll stomp on it, then run away laughing.



















No comments:
Post a Comment