We had snow this past Sunday for like 2 minutes!
Lucky LOVED IT!
Brax was so excited to see snow, he started yelling and ran outside and then realized that it was really cold and ran back inside to watch it out the window.
My little cowboy!
He got his gun a few weeks ago and has been running around the house yelling "weeee haww cowboy!" At the thrift store this Wednesday I found this old straw like hat that looks like a cowboy/farmers hat. He loved it and it completes his look.
Brax got a kite! We had to wait a day or so until we had enough wind to fly it. He doesn't care too much about flying the actual kite but he loves watching it and trying to chase it
Learning how to run with it to make it fly
A friend of mine was lost on what to do for a baby shower she was throwing for a new lady in our ward that just adopted twins. So I pitched in and helped. She wanted it to be a diaper theme. And she wanted a diaper cake. So I started thinking and made some hair bows that were identical but in different colors and tada! An adorable diaper cake! It only took me about 25 minutes to make and I was so pleased with it.
I also make some cupcakes for her too, every one said they were so yummy but being on this diet again I couldn't try them.
Paige has loved flying her kites. One Josh helped her to make from items around the house, and the second one from the dollar store. She kept saying, "this is AWESOME!!" Kites are such fun and simple ways for kids to have fun! And I love the diaper cake that you made! It looks different than otherones I've seen. You are so great to make such yummy looking desserts when you can't eat them yourself! Good job and way to be strong! :)
ReplyDelete