I forgot about these pictures from last Saturday. I told Brandon that I was going to take Brax to the workshop again at Home Depot and he told me that he wanted to come this time. I didn't think much of it, but was glad that he wanted to come since I asked him to come and do it with us last time. When we drove up he said that he felt weird after I left last time to go do the workshop with Brax. He said that was a Daddy thing to do and not a Mommy thing. I thought it was kinda funny and sweet.
This month is was a picture frame.
All Done!!!!!
On Sunday Brax wanted tomake cookies but I was not in the mood to make any. So luckily I had a pkg of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix. So I whipped that up and then let him roll out the dough and cut them out. Then he got to decorate them.
He went a little overboard on the sprinkles.
We had our ward party tonight and we had a fun time. Braxton and I met Brandon there because he had a study group that he wanted to go to for at least 30 minutes. So we went and got our food and some extra for Daddy for when he arrived. He arrived just shortly after the put all the food away and lucky for him I went and grabbed him some before all the ham was gone. I'm pretty sure I got the last few pieces.
Here we are all dressed up and ready to go!
He was an awesome little eater tonight!
He of course wouldn't touch his potatoes or beans but he downed 3 slices of ham and 2 giant rolls. So he got to have some cake afterward, which he only ate the frosting off the top.
At the end of the night, they invited the kids to come up onto the stage and sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" I didn't even think of having Brax go up there. But he ran off with his friends so I jumped up and grabbed him and then he started to cry and I asked him if he really wanted to go up there and there was no doubt in his mind that he was going up there. So I let go him and watched my "baby" run up onto the stage with all the other big kids. He was so excited to be up there in front of the all the parents.
The all started to sing!
But then he thought it was just too loud so he stood there and covered his ears for the whole song.
He was ecstatic when Santa walked into the back of the room! Screaming and Jumping and Clapping his hands while yelling "Santa!! Santa!!" I personally think he was one of the cutest most excited kids up there. I'm just bummed I didn't get it on video, mainly because I forgot my video camera.
When they told everyone to line up to see Santa I grabbed Braxton off the stage and jumped in line. I did not want to wait in that line very long. There were about 100 kids. We were able to be about 13th in line. And it was an excruciating wait for this excited little boy.
But when he got up there he turned into a shy little speechless bug.
He was happy when he got his little treat sack. But he was still speechless and continued to be that way until he fell asleep on the way home.
For my sewing class we had a Final/Christmas Party Potluck.
So for my potluck I wanted to try these Crispy Peanut Butter Truffles. They were good but I would modify it next time they were a little dry for me.
and we were also supposed to bring a white elephant gift. Well I took some bangles since I have hundreds and came home with a set of 4 cute snowman dishes! Each setting includes a large plate, small plate, and bowl. I'm pretty sure I got the best end of that party.
No comments:
Post a Comment