November 13, 2009

Fun at home

Well I have got the canopy of my gazebo set up and ready to be put up but brandon has been so busy this past week he hasn't been able to help me. That's okay though, working hard means more money. His usual days the past 3 days have been getting up at 5am and not getting home till around 6 or 7pm.

I got put in as the 10-11 yr olds Activity Days Leader. We had our first activity last night and it turned out to be recognition night. It turned out well, I have to non-members that live near me and they came with me! I also found out that one of the girls just turned 12 so I introduced her to the YW President, and turns out she is getting baptized next Saturday! Now I have to work on the other girl, they are both so sweet and full of potential.

Nothing all that exciting or adventurous has happened at home lately so here are a few pics from the past week.
Yes, I found him asleep like this. I was working out in the other room and came in to find him past out on the chair.Silly Bath time Pictures




We took his toy puppy for a walk, funny thing is he calls this puppy Lucky too.


We can't wait to go home for Christmas, but right now we're trying to figure out what to do for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I've found Paige asleep in the funniest places and ways too. That is so funny that he is almost off the chair! You guys still in Arizona? If so, how long are you there for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! It's crazy the positions kids can sleep in! Kason has that dog too. He sure is a cute boy. Glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete