July 15, 2009

A Typical Day

Teasing Lucky, Jumping on the couch, and watching movies with the occasional swim in the morning. This is how our day goes every day.
Playing through the glass


Swimming in the morning, no later than 11:00am




We met for lunch with dad, it was way too hot!!!
Don't know how he does it.


as you can tell by our red faces




BRAXTON'S VOCABULARY

Mama, Dada, Stacee, Bryan, Lucky, Krystal, Erin, Tyler, Jared, Kelsie, bath, teeth, brush, hair, keys, phone, hi, hello, bye, shoes, toes, please, ice, thank you, chip, sky, more, no, yes, I Love You, eat, truck, swim, watermelon, grape, water, cookie, mine, out, outside, down, up, eyes, wow, uh oh, diaper, binky, door, grass, rock, flower, Jesus, cars, movie, tv, drink, ball, book, pillow, blanket, night night, sleep, toys, play.

I know there is more, but these are off the top of my head.

1 comment:

  1. The joy of pest control summers! I love the action pictures you caught of Braxton on the couch, so funny. Glad you got to meet Brandon for lunch, looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete